“Tech Savvy” is an often used phrase, especially when a bunch of church planters start talking about how they’re going to do things at their church. But, what does “tech savvy” mean anyway? I think it means different things for different people. I explain what it means for GeekRev in vlog form after the jump.
Some thoughts from the vlog:
- Tech savvy does not mean that our church looks like CES!
- Tech savvy doesn’t mean we’re the best or that we do “xyz” best.
- Tech savvy *does* mean that we are comfortable with tech in church.
- Tech savvy *does* mean that we are unafraid to explore and experiment with tech.
- Tech savvy *does* mean that we have encouraged a culture where the church is accessible through tech.
What does tech savvy mean for you and your ministry?